If we do not know what is working how can we duplicate it and more important if we see what is ineffective we can change tactics. This month we took a refresher on Google Analytics and learned a few of the newest methods used to track a website visitor while they are on our website.
Some of the tactics we learned were
- Setting up effective Event Tracking (buttons, video views, etc)
- Tracking outbound links
- Tracking non-interaction events on a website
- Customize channels to easily track high-cost traffic and conversions.
- Utilizing goals within analytics to track engagement, events, conversion, and more.
- Optimizing analytics for local search and call tracking.
We cannot wait to utilize many of the techniques we learned during the continuing education training session.
Filed In: Company News